A C corporation is the most common business structure and is formed at the state level. It is a separate legal entity that is owned by a shareholder or shareholders.
- C Corps can have an unlimited number of shareholders with no limit on stock classes.
- A C Corp can exist beyond the death of the owners.
- A C Corp may issue and sell stock to raise capital.
- C Corps may also issue and sell stock to transfer ownership between investors.
- Unlimited lifetime customer support.
- Order processed within 24 hours.
- Free Name Availability search.
- Preparation and filing of all formation documents.
- Disbursement of all requisite State fees.
- Filing receipt and formation documents emailed the Same Day of filing.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Certified copy of formation documents.
- Full Corporate Kit.
- Vinyl 3-ring Binder with matching slipcase.
- Hand embossing seal with pouch.
- Customized Stock Certificates.
- Customized Minutes & Bylaws.
- EIN SS-4 Form for easy preparation and filing.